Reference Check Form: Free Template
Download this template to get a list of questions your hiring manager should ask during reference checks. It’s not just a how-to guide, it’s also a nudge to complete this critical, but sometimes overlooked, part of the recruitment process. By offering it to your hiring managers, you’re encouraging them to conduct reference checks, while providing guidance on how to get the most out of them.
This template will guide your hiring managers through:
– The basic information to gather from a reference check
– Questions to verify the candidate’s skill-fit
– Questions to glean insights into the candidate’s culture fit
– Two final questions you should ask every time
– Download this template now, and keep it handy for all of your hiring managers.